I'm a freelance writer, editor, project manager, and digital experience consultant based in Des Moines, Iowa. Here are a few of the things I can do for you:
- Writing & Editing - From magazine and newspaper features to corporate websites, I tell thoughtful, honest stories that engage readers and enhance your brand.
- Project Management - I've successfully managed print publications, major website redesigns, and just about everything in between.
- Digital/User Experience Consulting - As a Certified Usability Analyst (CUA), I have a knack for understanding users and improving websites and apps to meet their needs.
A few favorite writing samples:
- You're Not an Iowan Unless...You've Eaten Your Weight in Sweet Corn
- The HGTV Effect: Why TV Home Remodeling May Not Reflect Reality
- A Piece of Stillness: Des Moines Woman Chronicles Daily Scenes at Water Works Park
- Des Moines Chef Lets Produce be the Star
- Uncovering Your Roots: Explore Your Family History With the Help of Iowa Geneaologists
- Cleaning Green: How to Make Natural Cleaning Products
- Iowa Garden: A Little Piece of Heaven
- How a Des Moines Family Ran Away to Travel the World
My clients say I'm easy and fun to work with, and I deliver clear, compelling content, help them better understand their users, and keep their projects on track. If that sounds like what you're looking for, I'd love to hear from you.