Missy Keenan is available for freelance writing, editing, project management, and digital experience consulting:
Writing & Editing
- Writing thoughtful, engaging magazine and newspaper articles and blog posts – Specialties include general interest features, personality profiles, how-to, health, sustainability, and gardening.
- Copywriting and editing clear, concise, compelling content for websites or print material.
- Project and publications management for print and digital. For small or large projects -- from monthly print publications to website redesigns and just about anything in between. I'll keep your project on time, on budget, and running smoothly -- making sure the final product meets the needs of your business and your readers.
Digital/User Experience Consulting
I'm a Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) through Human Factors International, and have completed coursework toward my Certified Experience Analyst (CXA) designation. I have 15+ years digital experience expertise with a history of meeting business goals, making websites and other digital assets easier to use, and improving user experience.
- Digital assessments – Let me assess your website and other digital properties, then help you come up with an action plan to engage your users and strengthen your brand.
- Digital project management and general digital experience project consultation.
- Usability testing and other user research to help you understand what your customers want.
- Expertise in digital properties for health care and health insurance gained as a digital experience manager at Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield. At Wellmark I managed several major site and app redesigns and conducted user research to make our digital properties easier to use and provide a better overall experience for our customers.